Before you cancel, did you know you have the option to skip orders in advance? Read our FAQ, “How do I skip an upcoming subscription order?”
To cancel any of your Bonafide subscriptions, ensure you do so at least 5 days before your next processing date:
- Log in to your Bonafide account with your username and password. If you can't log in, please see our FAQ "How do I set up a Bonafide account?"
- Under Active Subscriptions, find the subscription you would like to cancel
- Within this subscription panel, click Edit on the right-hand side
- On your Subscription Details page, click Deactivate Subscription in the lower right-hand corner
- Confirm the reason you would like to cancel your subscription, and click Continue
- Click through the final step on screen, and wait until you see a green confirmation notice, “Success! Updates Saved Successfully!” to save your changes
Please note, you may cancel your bundle subscription, but doing so will cancel both/all of the 2+ products in your subscription. If you would like to cancel 1 product in your subscription, but not the other, please see “I have a bundle subscription. How can I cancel one product, but not both?”
To re-activate a subscription you’ve previously canceled, log in to your Bonafide account. Under Your Subscriptions, scroll down to Inactive Subscriptions. Select the subscription you would like to re-activate and select re-activate on the right-hand side.